Tuesday, July 29, 2014

core setup

As we get ready for the arrival of the kids next Thursday, I'm wanting to make sure that I've got some of the core project parts more or less running.  Here's a little video showing most of our basic work in a raw nutshell:  Two Arduino Uno's communicating wirelessly with XBee Pro 900's.  Both have Arduino Wireless SD Shields, and the one on the left has Sparkfun's new Vernier Interface Shield with a pH and temperature probe attached.  It is sending data to the other Arduino.  
I'm pretty much a newbie to programming, so fellow newbies to microcontrollers and programming in general, I'll try to touch on some of the challenges.  We're going to have some tutorials posted here, mostly ones that are specific to our project. There are a ton of tutorials out there that teach basic Arduino concepts already, so I'll provide links to those from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment